Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is my 1st entry-- not sure what to say... so I guess I just talk about what I am doing lately... Today Chloe and I worked on her Valentine box for school and wrote her Valentines for her friends, I thought it would be a quick project turned into an hour and a half!!! Oh well Chloe loved it!!! Tommy the other day came up to me in my bedroom while I was doing Chloe's hair and he was carrying my deodorant and says to me Mommy I do not like this it is yucky!!! I looked at the deodorant and he must have licked it poor guy!!!!

I learned this last week how much i need and love my husband-- last Thursday I had a very bad side pain (everything OK just had kidney stones, didn't know it though!!) and had to call a neighbor to take me to the doctor. While I was there, I was surprised at how much I wanted Scott there with me (he was out of town on a business trip), I thought I was a pretty strong person and if an emergency came up I would miss Scott, want him there, but be OK.. Well I missed him so much and wished so bad he was there. My parents came and everything and I am grateful they were there but I really wanted my Scotty!!!


I am also thankful for my neighbor, she dropped everything and came to my house and took my kids and I tot the hospital, she watched my kids till the my parents could get there! I am so thankful to her for all she did for me!

Well that is it for now...

1 comment: